PULLMAN, Wash. - A freshman Washington State University football player has been arrested and suspended from the Cougar football team for allegedly stealing a laptop on campus.
19-year-old Tracy Clark, originally of Pittsburg, California was arrested by WSU police this week. Officers say Clark stole an $1,100 laptop from an open dorm room in Streit Hall on January 29.
They were able to identify Clark as the suspect by tracking his internet use on the computer.
Clark, who was a redshirt cornerback last season, has been suspended from the football team.
Evan Ellis / KQQQ Radio in Pullman contributed to this report
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line