PULLMAN, WA - A Washington State University faculty member is under arrest for Felony Voyeurism for allegedly taking a picture up the shorts of a 21-year-old student.
The student told Pullman Police that she caught 36-year-old Prodyut Kumar Paul taking the picture while she was shopping at Safeway.
Officers were able to get video of Paul taking the picture from the store?s security cameras.
He was arrested at Sunnyside Park during the Pullman Fourth of July Celebration when an officer spotted him.
Officers also searched Paul?s home computer for evidence.
Paul is listed as a faculty member in the School of Food Sciences. He told officers he is a visiting scholar from India.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line