WALLA WALLA, Wash. - A woman's body has been found in southeast Washington state and authorities are investigating.
The Walla Walla County sheriff's office tells the Union-Bulletin (http://bit.ly/2gXcs39) that the body of 43-year-old Stacey Lynn Miller was found at about 10 a.m. Saturday.
Spokeswoman Shanda Zessin says two hunters found the body in the Burbank area that contains sloughs about a half mile from Miller's home.
Zessin says the cold weather is a factor in the death.
She also says authorities are trying to determine when Miller was last seen alive.
Information from: Walla Walla Union-Bulletin, http://www.union-bulletin.com
- Man found dead in downtown Spokane parking lot
- Riverfront Park construction progresses
- Study shows Spokane Police Department needs more officers
- Mom of son with rare disease says healthcare decision is about more than 'politics'
- Summer thunderstorms leave a mess for some residents around region
- Airman found dead in dorm at Fairchild