A certified nurse-midwife is a health care professional who has an undergraduate degree in nursing along with an advanced practice master's degree in midwifery from a university accredited by the American College of Nurse-Midwives. In addition, a certified nurse-midwife must pass a national midwifery examination, as well as meet ongoing requirements for continuing education.
The above proprietary information of Northwest OB-GYN may be copied if credit is given to Northwest OB-GYN as the source.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives