A certified nurse-midwife is a health care professional who has an undergraduate degree in nursing along with an advanced practice master's degree in midwifery from a university accredited by the American College of Nurse-Midwives. In addition, a certified nurse-midwife must pass a national midwifery examination, as well as meet ongoing requirements for continuing education.
The above proprietary information of Northwest OB-GYN may be copied if credit is given to Northwest OB-GYN as the source.
- National Weather Service issues Ice Storm Warning for Grant County
- Thousands turn out for MLK march
- Otter orders cybersecurity improvements for Idaho
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position
- N. Idaho lawmaker attracts supporters after punishment
- "Liar" chanted at McMorris Rodgers during MLK Day speech