COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Update: ISP said I-90 was reopened shortly after 1:30 p.m. They thanked the public for their patience.
Original Story: A crash involving multiple semi trucks is blocking westbound lanes of Interstate 90 near Fourth of July Pass.
Two people are stuck in the cab of one of the trucks. Rescue crews are trying to free them.
The westbound lanes of I-90 are blocked and will be closed for an unknown amount of time.
Idaho State Police troopers are working to get cars that are stuck in traffic turned around.
- Four arrested on drug charges in Orofino
- Ridpath Hotel offers affordable downtown housing
- SRHD and Spokane County Jail look to expand methadone treatment to more inmates
- Kootenai County first responders train for railroad emergency
- Arrest made in double murder investigation
- Hottest Christmas items on sale this Black Friday