When Garth Brooks tickets officially go on sale Friday, there will be plenty of competition for his first Spokane show in 19 years. Fans can get ready now and have a better chance of scoring tickets to the November show.
Brooks and wife Trisha Yearwood will head to Spokane for a show at the Spokane Arena November 11th. Promoters say it's the last northwest stop on the tour.
Tickets go on sale Friday at 10:00 am. They're only available online and by phone and each seat costs $74.98, including fees and taxes.
Competition for those tickets will be fierce, so the Spokane Arena encourages you to register for a ticketing account or update your current account before the sale begins. You can do that by clicking this link.
Tickets will only be available at the above link and by calling 1-844-442-7842
The Spokane Arena also warns about third-party ticketing accounts that claim to have tickets now. There are no pre-sales or other tickets for sale.
- Kootenai County deputies arrest US Marshall fugitive for drug trafficking
- Ephrata man dies after collision near Quincy
- Man dead after fatal crash on US 95
- Ballots for November elections sent out
- Pot convictions could disappear for Kettle Falls Five
- Spokane Symphony honors the donors who kept the Fox Theater alive