WARDEN, Wash. - Warden Police Department is asking for the public's help in finding two suspects in connection with a robbery and unlawful imprisonment of a victim on March 25, 2017.
Both suspects should be considered armed and dangerous. A third suspect is in custody after a search warrant was executed.
At around 4 a.m. Monday morning, multiple departments executed a search warrant on the suspects' house in the 900 block of S. Washington Ave, in Warden.
One of the three suspects was apprehended. A fourth man at the residents was arrested on an unrelated warrant.
Methamphetamine, heroin, and firearms were also located inside the house.
Two suspects are still at large:
Diego Alberto Cano is 42-years-old, 5'7” tall, weighs approximately 185 pounds, and has short cropped dark hair, and a diamond-type clown tattoo covering his right eye.
Antonio Jacobo Campos is 32-years-old, 5'8” tall, and weighs approximately 160 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. Campos has a clown tattoo on his right ar, and a skull tattoo on his left arm.
Both are considered armed and dangerous. The public is warned not to approach these men. If you know their whereabouts, call 911 or the Warden Police department at 509-762-1160.
- Woman shoots boyfriend in domestic violence incident
- Spokane Police looking for missing 86-year-old woman
- KXLY 4 Extreme Team lights up park for children in the hospital
- Windstorm 2015: Two years later
- Matt's Place Foundation builds homes for those battling ALS
- Couple adopts son for National Adoption Day