COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The North Idaho College Corner Gallery will be showcasing artwork from Montana-based artist James Bailey.
The exhibit entitled “Turmoil” will run from November 14 through February 2.
Bailey has exhibited his work nationally and internationally in over 300 exhibitions and national print portfolios across 35 states as well as Estonia, France, China, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
His work can be found in numerous public and private collections including those of the Walker Art Center, New York Public Library, Jundt Art Museum, Boise Art Museum, Mesa Arts Center, Hillard University Art Museum and Sioux City Arts Center, among others.
On opening day, Bailey will host a gallery walk of his work at 10:30 a.m., followed by a slide lecture at 4 p.m. in Boswell Hall Room 146. That evening, and opening reception will be held in the gallery from 5 to 7 p.m.
The Corner Gallery is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Friday. Admission to the gallery is free.
For more information, please contact (208) 769-3202.
- Northern Idaho man pleads guilty after fatal punch
- Employee shot during armed robbery at north Spokane pot shop
- Missing Hayden man found dead off Highway 3
- Four arrested on drug charges in Orofino
- Ridpath Hotel offers affordable downtown housing
- SRHD and Spokane County Jail look to expand methadone treatment to more inmates