POST FALLS, Idaho - Post Falls Police and the Kootenai County Sheriff's Office are holding a joint press conference at 1 p.m. on Wednesday about the missing person case of William "Bo" Kirk.
Kirk, 41, went missing around 7 p.m. Saturday after he left work in Post Falls. Two hours later, his pickup truck was found engulfed in flames at the 23,000 block of North Rimrock Road.
A body was found Tuesday in the Coeur d'Alene National Forest about eight miles from where Kirk's truck was located. The identity of the body has not yet been confirmed by officials.
You can stream the press conference on KXLY.com.
- Four arrested on drug charges in Orofino
- Ridpath Hotel offers affordable downtown housing
- SRHD and Spokane County Jail look to expand methadone treatment to more inmates
- Kootenai County first responders train for railroad emergency
- Arrest made in double murder investigation
- Hottest Christmas items on sale this Black Friday