SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Transit Authority board unanimously approved moving forward with the plan to build a trolley bus line in downtown Spokane.
The electric trolley bus would carry passengers from Browne's Addition through downtown to the University District.
Nno design plans have been officially made but the trolley car is expected to look somewhat European.
The project comes with an estimated cost of $36 Million.
The city council still has to vote on the plan and is expected to do so at its Monday meeting.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position