SPOKANE, Wash. - Starting July 15th, the City of Spokane will be updating its pay-by-phone system to allow for easier processing of payments.
The updated system will allow customers to use a greater variety of credit cards to make payments adding Discover and American Express cards along with Visa and MasterCard.
To access the updated system, customers will use a new phone number: (888) 821-2101.
Additionally, customers will need to supply a PIN number that will be printed on their utility bills and a 6-digit account number.
The billing system will add zeros to the beginning of account numbers that currently aren’t six digits.
To pay by phone before July 15, customers need to use the current pay-by-phone number and use the account number without the additional zeros.
For more information on this change, visit www.spokanecity.org
- Employee shot during armed robbery at north Spokane pot shop
- Missing Hayden man found dead off Highway 3
- Four arrested on drug charges in Orofino
- Ridpath Hotel offers affordable downtown housing
- SRHD and Spokane County Jail look to expand methadone treatment to more inmates
- Kootenai County first responders train for railroad emergency