SPOKANE, Wash. -

Fire has consumed a South Spokane motor home and significantly damaged a garage.

The home on the 3100 block of E. 30th caught fire this morning.

Two people were in the home at the time it caught fire, but both got out safely.

The motor home did catch the garage on fire, damaging it significantly.

The North side of the house has some minor damage.

There is not word yet on the cause of the fire.

A downed power line has been cleaned up, but a block of southbound Ray to 29th is still blocked in the area.