Gallery: Fatal house fire at Marietta and Thor Slideshow

Published On: Jul 19 2013 09:54:38 AM PDT   Updated On: Sep 03 2013 01:17:57 PM PDT

66-year-old Clarence Green was killed in a house fire at Marietta and Thor. Neighbors say they saw explosions. Spokane Fire Department says it was likely caused by smoking while the man was on oxygen.

1 / 8
Advertisement

E-News Registration

newsletterimage

KXLY.com Email Newsletters

Sign up for Breaking News, Daily Headlines, Severe Weather Alerts & more!

The KXLY.com Message Hub

KXLY.com has launched a new system which has been set up to make it much easier for you to manage all of your e-mail subscriptions.

Most Popular

Advertisement

Multimedia