"It was really like a tornado was coming through, all of a sudden, tents were upside down, people were running around like crazy, people were hiding behind buildings, tree branches were falling down," he said.
Local News Headlines
- Police investigate second armed drive-thru robbery in two nights
- Defense skips opening statement in Arteaga murder trial
- Dead whale on Ore. coast: 'It's really smelly'
- Portland's car-free bridge named Tilikum Crossing
- Oregon schools hiring teachers again
- Pimping suspect leads Beaverton police on chase
- Judge: School can't suspend student from lacrosse
- Idaho sues timber company over N. Idaho wildfire
- Service dog exemption to Yakima pit bull ban
- Man suspected of shooting Portland officer caught