House fire on South Hill sends man to hospital
A man was sent to a local hospital with serious smoke inhalation following a large house fire on Saturday morning.
The fire started just before noon at a house on the 2900 block of East 17th Avenue.
Firefighters said three adults and two children are displaced due to the fire. Red Cross is assisting the family.
Spokane firefighters also said there is significant damage to the second floor of the house.
No cause has been determined.
© 2013 KXLY.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior permission.