Firefighters respond to oven fire at Twigs Bistro in River Park Square
On Tuesday morning, firefighters responded to reports of light smoke coming from the roof of River Park Square in downtown Spokane.
Firefighters arrived just before 7 a.m.
They originally thought the smoke was coming from an overheating air conditioning unit, as a similar incident happened last Thursday night.
However, around 7:30 a.m., they determined it was an oven fire coming from Twigs Bistro on the third floor and put it out.
Firefighters are still on the scene investigating.
© 2012 KXLY.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior permission.