SPOKANE, Wash. -

On Tuesday morning, firefighters responded to reports of light smoke coming from the roof of River Park Square in downtown Spokane.

Firefighters arrived just before 7 a.m.

They originally thought the smoke was coming from an overheating air conditioning unit, as a similar incident happened last Thursday night.

However, around 7:30 a.m., they determined it was an oven fire coming from Twigs Bistro on the third floor and put it out.

Firefighters are still on the scene investigating.