Monday, Americans stopped to thank and honor our veterans. But, every day, thousands of those veterans feel slighted and left behind as their claims languish in a backlog with the Veterans Administration. The VA says more than half a million veterans are waiting for claims to be processed. We're focusing on the issue in a KXLY special report. But if you're a veteran or have a loved one who is, we want to know: what's your experience dealing with the VA? Does more need to be done to help our nation's veterans?
Published On: Nov 12 2013 11:47:55 AM PST Updated On: Nov 12 2013 11:48:52 AM PST
Local News Headlines
- Protect yourself against "porch pirates"
- 3 more Hanford workers get checked after smelling vapors
- 4 Things To Know For Dec 2
- Police academy trains for domestic violence calls
- Woman charged with murder of ex-boyfriend
- SPD: Tips to avoid theft during the holiday season
- Woman charged with Deer Park murder
- Lawmakers ask government to spend more on hops research
- Many Hanford workers do not trust management of vapors issue
- Man gets life sentence for death of teenage woman, toddler