Monday, Americans stopped to thank and honor our veterans. But, every day, thousands of those veterans feel slighted and left behind as their claims languish in a backlog with the Veterans Administration. The VA says more than half a million veterans are waiting for claims to be processed. We're focusing on the issue in a KXLY special report. But if you're a veteran or have a loved one who is, we want to know: what's your experience dealing with the VA? Does more need to be done to help our nation's veterans?
Local News Headlines
- Spokane Police Office awarded for going beyond the call of duty
- Sex offender suspected of pimping teen from jail
- Police continue searching for missing Oregon inmate
- Feds seek seizure of houses where pot found in N. California
- Man in serious condition after fight at Franklin County Jail
- Police find truck from Kennewick fatal hit-and-run
- Official: Mexican man killed by officers wasn't shot in back
- Funeral Mass for man shot by police in Pasco, Washington
- Police: Malnourished twins, 8, recovering in Yakima, Wash.
- Police, prosecutors, advocates working to end domestic violence