The separation of church and state is taking center stage in Oklahoma, as a group that worships Satan unveils plans to erect a statue of the dark lord inside the state capitol building. The statue depicts Satan with children at his feet and his next to a statue of the 10 Commandments. Not surprisingly, there are objections. Many say it doesn't belong - one lawmaker says it shouldn't go inside the state capitol because it has no historical significance within the state. What do you think?
Published On: Jan 07 2014 12:16:14 PM PST
Local News Headlines
- Memorial service for 3 firefighters Sunday at 1 p.m.
- Okanogan PUD may need several weeks to restore power
- Tunk Valley neighbors looking after each other
- Record amount of retardant dropped on regional wildfires
- Carpenter Road neighbors take fire fight into their own hands
- Memorial near Twisp honors fallen firefighters
- Crews knock down fast moving brush fire off I-90
- Crew of military veterans battle Carpenter Road Fire
- Power returns to hudreds of customers in the Twisp River area
- Methow Valley continues to mourn the loss of fallen firefighters