The separation of church and state is taking center stage in Oklahoma, as a group that worships Satan unveils plans to erect a statue of the dark lord inside the state capitol building. The statue depicts Satan with children at his feet and his next to a statue of the 10 Commandments. Not surprisingly, there are objections. Many say it doesn't belong - one lawmaker says it shouldn't go inside the state capitol because it has no historical significance within the state. What do you think?
Local News Headlines
- Fed up tenants buy mobile home park
- Suspect arrested for threatening girlfriend with shotgun, butane torch
- Airline abuse suspect was returning from alcohol treatment
- Ex-police chief awarded $4.1 million in retaliation case
- Wildfire sweeps through Gilliam County farmland
- Ore. man charged with murder tells court he 'killed a woman'
- Divers find missing plane near Brookings; body recovered
- Oregon motorcycle fatalities on pace with deadly 2015
- Oregon man charged with murder admits killing in lawsuit
- Portland glass company ordered to clean smokestacks