The separation of church and state is taking center stage in Oklahoma, as a group that worships Satan unveils plans to erect a statue of the dark lord inside the state capitol building. The statue depicts Satan with children at his feet and his next to a statue of the 10 Commandments. Not surprisingly, there are objections. Many say it doesn't belong - one lawmaker says it shouldn't go inside the state capitol because it has no historical significance within the state. What do you think?
Published On: Jan 07 2014 12:16:14 PM PST
Local News Headlines
- Protect yourself against "porch pirates"
- 3 more Hanford workers get checked after smelling vapors
- 4 Things To Know For Dec 2
- Police academy trains for domestic violence calls
- Woman charged with murder of ex-boyfriend
- SPD: Tips to avoid theft during the holiday season
- Woman charged with Deer Park murder
- Lawmakers ask government to spend more on hops research
- Many Hanford workers do not trust management of vapors issue
- Man gets life sentence for death of teenage woman, toddler