The separation of church and state is taking center stage in Oklahoma, as a group that worships Satan unveils plans to erect a statue of the dark lord inside the state capitol building. The statue depicts Satan with children at his feet and his next to a statue of the 10 Commandments. Not surprisingly, there are objections. Many say it doesn't belong - one lawmaker says it shouldn't go inside the state capitol because it has no historical significance within the state. What do you think?
Published On: Jan 07 2014 12:16:14 PM PST
Local News Headlines
- Mother of fallen soldier finds new way to honor his legacy
- Wildfire near Gorge amphitheater was 'accidental'
- Fire season makes its 2016 debut in the Inland Northwest
- Spokane domestic violence services lose funding
- Former Ferris HS administrator sentenced to 15 months for child molestation
- Over 3 million 'Tommee Tippee Sippee Cups' recalled
- Cusick man saves little girl from fatal crash in Pend Oreille River
- Online crooks cost Washingtonians millions of dollars
- Increased boat patrols aim to save lives
- Man arrested for Spokane package thefts