Media around the nation and around the world are talking about a story we've been following for weeks. On Friday, a judge ruled two Colville 5th graders will stand trial for a plot to kill fellow classmates. This decision came despite testimony that said kids that age are too young to plot and carry out such a plan. What do you think: Is 10 years old too young to be charged with such a serious crime? Are kids that young capable of really understanding that level of violence? Leave your comments below.
Local News Headlines
- Strong winds down trees and powerlines
- Strong winds create dangerous driving conditions
- Memorial service for 3 firefighters Sunday at 1 p.m.
- Okanogan PUD may need several weeks to restore power
- Tunk Valley neighbors looking after each other
- Record amount of retardant dropped on regional wildfires
- Carpenter Road neighbors take fire fight into their own hands
- Memorial near Twisp honors fallen firefighters
- Crews knock down fast moving brush fire off I-90
- Crew of military veterans battle Carpenter Road Fire