Media around the nation and around the world are talking about a story we've been following for weeks. On Friday, a judge ruled two Colville 5th graders will stand trial for a plot to kill fellow classmates. This decision came despite testimony that said kids that age are too young to plot and carry out such a plan. What do you think: Is 10 years old too young to be charged with such a serious crime? Are kids that young capable of really understanding that level of violence? Leave your comments below.
Published On: Apr 01 2013 12:18:17 PM PDT Updated On: Apr 01 2013 12:31:33 PM PDT
Local News Headlines
- Protect yourself against "porch pirates"
- 3 more Hanford workers get checked after smelling vapors
- 4 Things To Know For Dec 2
- Police academy trains for domestic violence calls
- Woman charged with murder of ex-boyfriend
- SPD: Tips to avoid theft during the holiday season
- Woman charged with Deer Park murder
- Lawmakers ask government to spend more on hops research
- Many Hanford workers do not trust management of vapors issue
- Man gets life sentence for death of teenage woman, toddler