There is so much promise on New Year's Eve; that's why it seems so easy to make new year's resolutions. So, we want to know what you're resolving to do in 2013. Are you making resolutions? What are they? What resolutions should our country and/or our community make? Leave your comments below.
Local News Headlines
- Thirst for craft beer fuels large crop of hops
- Arrest in Salem, Ore., cat poisoning cases
- Spokane Police lets kids be cops for a day
- Should Washington mail-in ballots have prepaid postage?
- 2 Pasco, Wash., workers rescue man from burning house
- Washington inmate sentenced in Portland for tax fraud
- U of O documents: 2 librarians reported under investigation
- 2-year sentence for pouring hot grease on ex-boyfriend
- Deputies searching for cattle prod wielding yogurt shop robber
- School where student was shot completes emergency drill