There is so much promise on New Year's Eve; that's why it seems so easy to make new year's resolutions. So, we want to know what you're resolving to do in 2013. Are you making resolutions? What are they? What resolutions should our country and/or our community make? Leave your comments below.
Local News Headlines
- Spokane Police Office awarded for going beyond the call of duty
- Sex offender suspected of pimping teen from jail
- Police continue searching for missing Oregon inmate
- Feds seek seizure of houses where pot found in N. California
- Man in serious condition after fight at Franklin County Jail
- Police find truck from Kennewick fatal hit-and-run
- Official: Mexican man killed by officers wasn't shot in back
- Funeral Mass for man shot by police in Pasco, Washington
- Police: Malnourished twins, 8, recovering in Yakima, Wash.
- Police, prosecutors, advocates working to end domestic violence