Five inmates at the Idaho Correctional Institution in Boise are suing some of the world's biggest alcohol companies, saying it's the companies' fault they got addicted to alcohol and committed crimes. The inmates, who don't have a lawyer, say the companies should include warning labels; one inmate said he had no idea alcohol was habit forming until he was addicted and committing crimes. You can read the article here, then sound off: do you think alcohol companies should be held responsible for the actions of people who consume? Should they include warning labels like cigarettes? Leave your comments below.
Local News Headlines
- Security concern causes flight to divert to Portland
- Spokane police investigate South Hill shooting
- Fed up tenants buy mobile home park
- Suspect arrested for threatening girlfriend with shotgun, butane torch
- Airline abuse suspect was returning from alcohol treatment
- Ex-police chief awarded $4.1 million in retaliation case
- Wildfire sweeps through Gilliam County farmland
- Ore. man charged with murder tells court he 'killed a woman'
- Divers find missing plane near Brookings; body recovered
- Oregon motorcycle fatalities on pace with deadly 2015