Five inmates at the Idaho Correctional Institution in Boise are suing some of the world's biggest alcohol companies, saying it's the companies' fault they got addicted to alcohol and committed crimes. The inmates, who don't have a lawyer, say the companies should include warning labels; one inmate said he had no idea alcohol was habit forming until he was addicted and committing crimes. You can read the article here, then sound off: do you think alcohol companies should be held responsible for the actions of people who consume? Should they include warning labels like cigarettes? Leave your comments below.
Published On: Jan 02 2013 11:57:06 AM PST
Local News Headlines
- Red Cross closing shelter at Coulee Dam
- Wildfires in northern Idaho lead to evacuation warnings
- Strong winds down trees and powerlines
- Strong winds create dangerous driving conditions
- Memorial service for 3 firefighters Sunday at 1 p.m.
- Okanogan PUD may need several weeks to restore power
- Tunk Valley neighbors looking after each other
- Record amount of retardant dropped on regional wildfires
- Carpenter Road neighbors take fire fight into their own hands
- Memorial near Twisp honors fallen firefighters