The flu season is kicking into high gear. While some states are seeing a decline in severe cases, Washington is recording more hospitalizations and deaths related to the virus. Some are preparing by getting the flu vaccine; others say it's just hype. What do you think: Are you concerned about the flu season? Did you get a flu shot? Or do you think it's just hype? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Published On: Jan 14 2013 12:57:39 PM PST
Local News Headlines
- Suspect arrested for threatening girlfriend with shotgun, butane torch
- Airline abuse suspect was returning from alcohol treatment
- Ex-police chief awarded $4.1 million in retaliation case
- Wildfire sweeps through Gilliam County farmland
- Ore. man charged with murder tells court he 'killed a woman'
- Divers find missing plane near Brookings; body recovered
- Oregon motorcycle fatalities on pace with deadly 2015
- Oregon man charged with murder admits killing in lawsuit
- Portland glass company ordered to clean smokestacks
- Warning shot fired at eastern Oregon prison