The flu season is kicking into high gear. While some states are seeing a decline in severe cases, Washington is recording more hospitalizations and deaths related to the virus. Some are preparing by getting the flu vaccine; others say it's just hype. What do you think: Are you concerned about the flu season? Did you get a flu shot? Or do you think it's just hype? Click here to leave your comments inside.
Published On: Jan 14 2013 12:57:39 PM PST
Local News Headlines
- State senators aim to curb property crime
- Theft Suspect: I steal to support myself, girlfriend
- Protect yourself against "porch pirates"
- 3 more Hanford workers get checked after smelling vapors
- 4 Things To Know For Dec 2
- Police academy trains for domestic violence calls
- Woman charged with murder of ex-boyfriend
- SPD: Tips to avoid theft during the holiday season
- Woman charged with Deer Park murder
- Lawmakers ask government to spend more on hops research