SPOKANE, Wash. - When Spokane Valley K9 Deputy Jason Hunt appeared in LivePD over the weekend, several people asked, “Where’s Gunnar?”
Deputy Hunt provided an update regarding K9 Gunnar after the show.
K9 Gunnar was home healing from a recent surgery he underwent on October 30. Three of his paws which had developed growths had to be removed. Dr. Doug Honken of Ponti Veterinary Hospital removed the tissue which was sent to a lab for testing and, thankfully, the growths turned out to be benign.
On Monday, Gunnar returned to Ponti Veterinary Hospital to have his sutures removed and has been cleared for work!
The Sheriff's Office would like to thank everyone at Ponti Veterinary Hospital for their continued support, dedication and professional treatment of all of the Sheriff's K9s and all other animals that the hospital serves.
Refugees celebrate new life in Spokane
Spokane organization celebrates refugee resettlement efforts
- Refugees celebrate new life in Spokane
- Spokane organization celebrates refugee resettlement efforts
- Extreme Team "Making Spirits Bright" project decorates nearby park
- Mix up leaves family with dozens of baby guinea pigs
- Artist aims to paint one picture of Spokane each week for a year
- Woman shoots boyfriend in domestic violence incident