A German man arrested after a drunken argument was found to have a baby python in his pants, The Associated Press reported.
Police in the city of Darmstadt, in the west of Germany, said the suspect was held Tuesday night after a loud fight with another man caused a disturbance. While searching the suspect, police noticed “a significant bulge in his pants,” The Associated Press reported.
The suspect told police he had a snake in his pants and removed a 14-inch royal python, according to The Associated Press.
Police said the suspect was put in a jail cell to sober up, and the snake was confiscated. On Wednesday, police said they were looking for the python’s owner and investigating whether the suspect violated animal welfare laws, The Associated Press reported.
- Thanksgiving travel tips for local flyers
- Holiday deals for the savvy consumer
- New details emerge in Medical Lake High School explicit photo drive
- Travel easier during the busiest holiday weekend in a decade
- Cantwell fights higher park fees
- Padden named ranking member on Senate Law and Justice committee