The owner of a medical marijuana company in Maine offered city residents free weed for picking up trash, reports The Associated Press.
Dennis Meehan, owner of Summit Medical Marijuana, gave anyone over the age of 21 free pot Saturday if they came to him with a bag of trash that had been collected in town.
Advertising the campaign on Facebook, Meehan says he would like to see "the day of service" expand to the entire state.
- Local businesses push Black Friday sales
- What's your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
- Spokane families celebrate 2017 Turkey Trot
- Made in the NW: The Caramel Kitchen
- Deputies investigate possible shooting and carjacking
- Cancer survivor flips switch for 'Making Spirits Bright' holiday display at Children's Hospital.