A man was arrested in court when he removed his hat and cocaine fell from it, reports The Vail Daily reports.
Juan Jose Vidrio Bibriesca, 43, of Colorado, was in court for a bond violation on a separate drug charge when the incident took place. When Bibriesca appeared before the judge, he removed his hat and a folded paper square fell to the floor. Upon reviewing security footage, it was determined that the paper had, in fact, come from Bibriesca.
Bibriesca now faces two more charges including narcotics possession and bond violation, which are both felonies.
- Employee shot during armed robbery at north Spokane pot shop
- Missing Hayden man found dead off Highway 3
- Four arrested on drug charges in Orofino
- Ridpath Hotel offers affordable downtown housing
- SRHD and Spokane County Jail look to expand methadone treatment to more inmates
- Kootenai County first responders train for railroad emergency