A Texas man stood underneath a dangling sign outside of Walmart's pharmacy for two days hoping one of the letters would fall and knock him out, Global News reports.
Manuel Garcia posted photos to his Facebook page on Feb. 14 of him standing against the outside wall of a Walmart store with the caption, "waiting for the P to fall and knock out to be able to sue Walmart."
When he was unsuccessful after the first day, Garcia returned to try his luck the next day, captioning his next picture, "Day 2 still waiting."
Both attempts were unsuccessful, but his photo earned 18,000 likes and 44,220 shares.
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017
- WSU issues reminder to leave young wildlife alone