Boxing great George Foreman challenged action-movie actor Steven Seagal to a fight on Twitter Monday.
Foreman, 68, suggested the fight with Seagal, 65, be broadcast on pay per view, and be "hand to hand" combat with "no weapons" allowed. The motive behind the invitation in unclear, but some are suggesting it has to do with Seagal--who is now a Russian citizen--calling the NFL protests a "joke" and "disgusting."
Seagal hasn't yet responded to Foreman's offer.
- Some Spokane shoppers trade Thanksgiving meals for holiday deals
- Inmates build a better future at Geiger Corrections Center
- Red Lion Hotels builds life-size gingerbread house
- Spokane seniors receive Thanksgiving meals and cheer
- Thanksgiving tradition: Turkey Bowl
- Police arrest man suspected of robbing pot shop, shooting clerk