A man who was arrested for public intoxication told police he was visiting from 2048 in order to warn of a looming alien invasion, reports The Associated Press.
Police say the man told them he wanted to warn the people of Casper, Wyoming about an alien invasion that will supposedly happen next year. He proceeded to tell police that everyone should leave as soon as possible, and asked to speak to the president of the town.
The man said he was able to time travel because aliens filled his body with alcohol, and he was supposed to be transported to 2018, but wound up in 2017 instead.
- Spokane submits its proposal to become Amazon's second headquarters
- Spokane Valley deputies searching for missing child
- Titanic artifact exhibition opens Saturday
- Studying hate to fight it: GU kicks off fourth International Conference on Hate Studies
- East Valley Middle School's proactive approach to bullying
- Police search for car that hit and killed cyclist