The Inland Northwest is all about Butterfinger and AirHeads, according to the results of a new survey.
Influenster.com surveyed 40,000 people about their favorite Halloween candy and broke the information out state by state.
Idaho's favorite came out to Butterfinger chocolate bars. The majority of surveyed Washingtonians said they prefer AirHeads on Oct. 31.
The most votes across the country went to Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Possibly the most surprising result: candy corn got the top vote in the most number of states.
What's your favorite Halloween candy?
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'