An Argentinian boy who swallowed part of a pet toy couldn't stop squeaking when he opened his mouth.
According to The Huffington Post, the boy was taken to the emergency room where doctors found the squeaker lodged between his larynx and pharynx. After using local anesthesia, the squeaker was able to be removed from the boy's throat.
"His mother was more scared than he was," said Dr. Santiago Gomez Zuviria. "It was a tragi-comic situation to be honest. I never seen or heard about a case like this in my life."
- Man arrested for fighting with woman in front of child
- Inland Northwest Sports Hall of Fame inducts 8 new members
- Unregistered sex offender found after routine traffic stop
- Strong winds cause power outages in Inland Northwest
- Man killed after being run over by tractor
- Trisha Yearwood will miss opening and closing shows of Garth Brooks concert