Tostitos wants you to be safe on the road this Super Bowl weekend.
A specialized chip bag will also serve as a breath test to determine if you've been drinking.
The bag lights up red if it detects traces of alcohol, otherwise it turns green.
According to a Mashable report, the bag also has the ability to hail a cab for you, but sadly, the bag won't be available at retailers and is more of a publicity stunt to deter drunk driving on a particularly deadly Sunday.
- NYT features Spokane Police Chief Meidl in story on policing program
- Police searching for robber who shot pot shop employee
- Making Spirits Bright, the kick-off for a month of festivities at Sacred Heart
- Bald Eagles return to Coeur d'Alene
- Thanksgiving travel conditions
- Already feeling buried in holiday stress? Who's going skiing to avoid family and friends?