SPOKANE, Wash. - The memorial service of Sam Strahan, the 15-year-old Freeman High School student killed last week, will be open to the public Saturday afternoon.
The Strahan family has invited the public to join them to celebrate the life of their son Sam.
Strahan's memorial will take place at 2 p.m. in the University High School gym.
The Strahan's is very appreciative of the outpouring of love from the Inland Northwest community and hope that everyone can join them for this celebration.
- Strong winds cause power outages in Inland Northwest
- Man killed after being run over by tractor
- Trisha Yearwood will miss opening and closing shows of Garth Brooks concert
- Marathon runners attacked by aggressive buck
- Spokane Valley hosts public forum for proposed new railway underpass
- WSP to run "Slow Down, Move Over" emphasis patrol