3 pound fingerling potatoes
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
6 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons chopped rosemary (about 4 sprigs)
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Rinse potatoes. Cut potatoes lengthwise and add to a bowl. Combine potatoes with remaining ingredients. Toss until coated.
3. Place potatoes on parchment lined sheet pay.
4. Bake 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fork tender.
- What to buy during Memorial Day sales
- Spokane Valley firefighters prepare for season
- Woman living on property with contaminated well worried about family's health
- Hoopfest needs YOU to volunteer
- Suspect who attempted to shoot deputy receives 13 year sentence
- Lawn mower starts large vegetation fire along Sullivan