20 years ago Monday, a standoff began in the woods of rural North Idaho. By the time it was over, two members of the Weaver family were dead, along with a U.S. Marshal. What happened at that cabin changed our nation. In May, kxly4's Melissa Luck sat down with survivor Sara Weaver for one of her first TV interviews about life after Ruby Ridge.
To read more about Sara's journey and buy her new book, visit http://www.rubyridgetofreedom.com/
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position