SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police are investigating a crash Monday morning that involved a patrol car.
The crash happened around 2 a.m. Monday morning at 2nd Avenue and Monroe.
Police say a driver ran a red light and hit the side of a patrol car at that intersection. The collision caused the patrol car to spin around.
The officer hit his head during the collision and was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
The driver that hit the car received a ticket for running a red light.
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car
- Spokane has high interest in World Naked Gardening Day