SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police are investigating a crash Monday morning that involved a patrol car.
The crash happened around 2 a.m. Monday morning at 2nd Avenue and Monroe.
Police say a driver ran a red light and hit the side of a patrol car at that intersection. The collision caused the patrol car to spin around.
The officer hit his head during the collision and was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
The driver that hit the car received a ticket for running a red light.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday