PULLMAN - A 14-year-old Pullman boy is in juvenile detention after he was accused of raping and molesting several neighborhood children he was babysitting.
The Whitman County prosecutor is charging him as a juvenile right now but that could change as the prosecutor moves forward with the case. The prosecutor is considering several charges against the boy including two counts of child rape and nine counts of child molestation.
Court documents indicate he has four victims who live in the same apartment complex as the teen.
The victims? mom says the boy introduced himself in mid-July and started babysitting the children, spending days and nights at the apartment.
He's accused of having intercourse with one of the victims, fondling them, and rubbing his private parts on the children.
The teen is also accused of choking one of the victims and threatening to kill her if she told of the abuse.
The boy already has a criminal history and was on probation when he was arrested last week.
If the teen is convicted as juvenile, he'll stay in a juvenile facility until he's 21.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car