PULLMAN, Wash. - The Pullman Police Department needs help with locating a missing person who disappeared on Friday, September 8.
Ian Moseley was last seen at the Residence Inn Marriott at around 7:30 p.m. that night. Moseley left in a friend's car to go buy cigarettes and did not return. He did not take any personal items or clothing with him and shortly after his disappearance his Facebook account was deactivated.
Moseley's family reports that his disappearance and lack of contact is not normal for him. He enjoys the outdoors and likes to visit the Spring Valley Reservoir in Latah County, Idaho.
Moseley is 27-years-old, white, 6-foot-1, 230 pounds, and has short brown hair. He also has a cross design tattoo on his inner right forearm and an "A" tattoo on his left inner forearm.
He was last seen wearing a white Chicago Bulls shirt, blue khaki shorts, and an Element baseball cap.
The vehicle Moseley took from a friend is a 1883 white Subaru Legacy station wagon with expired Idaho plates K529886.
Pullman Police asks that you contact them with any information regarding Moseley's whereabouts at (509) 334-0802.
- Coeur d'Alene's 26th Annual Holiday Light Show begins on Friday
- No-Li Brewhouse prepares for FrostFest
- Some Spokane shoppers trade Thanksgiving meals for holiday deals
- Inmates build a better future at Geiger Corrections Center
- Red Lion Hotels builds life-size gingerbread house
- Spokane seniors receive Thanksgiving meals and cheer