SPOKANE, Wash. - U.S. Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-Wash., is pregnant with her third child.
McMorris Rodgers, a member of House leadership, and her husband, Brian Rodgers, announced the news on Friday.
McMorris Rodgers, who represents the Spokane region and Eastern Washington, is the first woman to give birth twice while a member of Congress.
Her third child is due in December.
McMorris Rodgers says she plans to run for re-election next year and remain the GOP conference chair. Her other children are 6-year-old Cole and 2-year-old Grace.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River