SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - An attorney for former U.S. ambassador Ryan Crocker has gotten a postponement for his court appearance scheduled for Wednesday.
Washington State troopers say Crocker was involved in a hit and run drunk driving accident in Spokane Valley August 14.
Witnesses say Crocker side-swiped a semi making a turn on Sprague Avenue and then fled the scene in Ford Mustang convertible.
Crocker's blood alcohol level was tested and it was double the legal limit.
He was supposed to appear before a district court judge Wednesday but his attorney has asked for a continuance to allow time for more negotiations with prosecutors.
- SCRAPS has person of interest in kitten tourture cases
- Inland Northwest prepares for yet another round of snow
- Idaho prepares for slick roads with new de-icer
- Neighbors file lawsuit against Rocket Market
- Police searching for a man who exposed himself at Logan elementary
- City of Spokane readdressing east Spokane garbage routes