SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - An attorney for former U.S. ambassador Ryan Crocker has gotten a postponement for his court appearance scheduled for Wednesday.
Washington State troopers say Crocker was involved in a hit and run drunk driving accident in Spokane Valley August 14.
Witnesses say Crocker side-swiped a semi making a turn on Sprague Avenue and then fled the scene in Ford Mustang convertible.
Crocker's blood alcohol level was tested and it was double the legal limit.
He was supposed to appear before a district court judge Wednesday but his attorney has asked for a continuance to allow time for more negotiations with prosecutors.
- Fossil fuel transportation initiative has concerned citizens speaking up
- Police search for missing Hayden woman
- Spokane wants your donations to go to charitable organizations, not individuals
- Bob Ferguson disappointed court narrowed travel ban freeze
- Idaho website hacked with pro-Islamic State message
- Stolen purse returned to 92-year-old woman