(CNN) -- House Republicans failed to pass their plan to extend the Violence Against Women Act on Thursday, setting up a second vote on a Senate version supported by Democrats.
Local News Headlines
- Hart pleads not guilty to Nine Mile Falls murder
- Police searching for suspect in CHAS Valley Clinic robbery
- Attempted robbery at N. Division Chase Bank.
- Thieves target ATMs at Spokane Valley businesses
- Chelan County search continues for mushroom hunter
- Berger grabbed deputy's taser during Oz Fitness altercation
- Detectives retrieve shooting suspect's getaway car
- One killed in North Spokane shooting
- This year's fire threat is coming on stronger, earlier
- Gerlach enters not guilty plea for shooting