(CNN) -- Attorney General Eric Holder said Wednesday that he intended to carry out an "after-the-fact analysis" of the secret subpoena of Associated Press phone records after the conclusion of the formal investigation, from which he recused himself.
Local News Headlines
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing
- Bagby Hot Springs attack possible hate crime
- Megaload movers decide to resume Ore. trip
- Thieves steal woman's home
- Observant neighbor helps cops bust copper wire thieves
- Police search for suspects in downtown shooting