(CNN) -- CNN projects former Gov. Mark Sanford will finish first in the South Carolina GOP congressional primary but short of the 50% he needed to avoid a runoff. The second-place finisher, whom Sanford will face in the runoff, has not been determined.
Local News Headlines
- Police undergoing crisis intervention training
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing
- Bagby Hot Springs attack possible hate crime
- Megaload movers decide to resume Ore. trip
- Thieves steal woman's home
- Observant neighbor helps cops bust copper wire thieves