(CNN) -- CNN projects former Gov. Mark Sanford will finish first in the South Carolina GOP congressional primary but short of the 50% he needed to avoid a runoff. The second-place finisher, whom Sanford will face in the runoff, has not been determined.
Local News Headlines
- Breaking News: Suspicious package at Foley Federal Building
- Mail carrier sentenced in Portland for theft
- Man gets 50 year in prison for molesting boy
- Not guilty plea in Oregon bomb case
- Belgrade man convicted in Ponzi scheme
- Pronghorn at E. Ore. chemical depot relocated
- Police undergoing crisis intervention training
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.