(CNN) -- President Obama said Monday that if Republicans want to "shove spending cuts at us" that will hurt seniors, students or middle-class families "without asking also equivalent sacrifice from millionaires or companies with a lot of lobbyists," they're wrong. "If they think that's going to be the formula for how we solve this thing then they've got another think coming," he said.
Local News Headlines
- Should inmates get mental health medications in jail?
- Officers in deadly shooting identified
- Spokane police officer under investigation
- Driver extricated after Spokane County water truck rolls
- FBI: No arrests made in ricin letter investigation
- Police in Browne's Addition investigating Ricin letters
- Court documents detail deadly shootings
- Deputy, police officer under investigation for misconduct
- Road closures for Armed Forces Torchlight Parade
- Two dead in overnight shootings