(CNN) -- President Obama said Monday that if Republicans want to "shove spending cuts at us" that will hurt seniors, students or middle-class families "without asking also equivalent sacrifice from millionaires or companies with a lot of lobbyists," they're wrong. "If they think that's going to be the formula for how we solve this thing then they've got another think coming," he said.
Local News Headlines
- Police undergoing crisis intervention training
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing
- Bagby Hot Springs attack possible hate crime
- Megaload movers decide to resume Ore. trip
- Thieves steal woman's home
- Observant neighbor helps cops bust copper wire thieves