SPOKANE, Wash. - One man is in the hospital with non-life threatening injuries after being shot during an altercation Sunday night.
Around 7:15 p.m., Spokane police responded to a reported fight at N. Mayfair Street and E. Walton Avenue. Police determined the man had been shot and he was transported to a local hospital.
Spokane police believe there is no threat to the community.
This is an ongoing investigation and those who have any information about what happened are encouraged to call Crime Check at (509) 456-2233.
- Man killed after being run over by tractor
- Trisha Yearwood will miss opening and closing shows of Garth Brooks concert
- Marathon runners attacked by aggressive buck
- Spokane Valley hosts public forum for proposed new railway underpass
- WSP to run "Slow Down, Move Over" emphasis patrol
- Morning Sprint: Oct 17, 2017