HERMISTON, Ore - Leadership Hermiston's Class 20 will celebrate installation of new benches at Butte Park on Tuesday, Sept. 19.
Leadership Hermiston is a 10-month class sponsored by the Greater Hermiston Area Chamber of Commerce. Participants from local businesses meet once a month to network, learn leadership skills, tour various facilities and learn more about the community.
The course ends with a service project.
The class raised money for the benches this spring as their class's capstone service project.
They will hold a ribbon-cutting ceremony with refreshments on Tuesday, September 19th at 5:30 p.m. at the Butte Park soccer fields near the trail leading up to the butte.
- Some Spokane shoppers trade Thanksgiving meals for holiday deals
- Inmates build a better future at Geiger Corrections Center
- Red Lion Hotels builds life-size gingerbread house
- Spokane seniors receive Thanksgiving meals and cheer
- Thanksgiving tradition: Turkey Bowl
- Police arrest man suspected of robbing pot shop, shooting clerk