Boardman, OR -

Regulators will not penalize the Oregon Potato Co. because of an incident in which an electrician was burned while working on a 480-volt panel.

An accident report filed by Oregon Occupational Safety &?Health Division and obtained by the East Oregonian newspaper says 54-year-old John Talbot was trying to secure an electrical box onto a new chiller unit in storage when he hit a live electrical switchboard.

The electrical shock sent Talbot to the hospital in October, but he has since returned to work part-time.

Investigators determined that Oregon Potato provided appropriate training and necessary equipment.

Based in Boardman, Oregon Potato grows and processes potatoes and other vegetables.