Police in northern Idaho have identified a body that was found in a burning home in Post Falls early Saturday evening.
Officials say 54-year-old Debra Kern's body was found inside her home when firefighters arrived. Post Falls Police Chief Scot Haug said 54-year-old Debra Kern used medical oxygen and evidence at the home suggests the fire was caused by a combination of lit cigarettes and the medical oxygen.
Haug says an autopsy has been scheduled because of Kern's medical history.
Kern lived at the home with her stepfather, who wasn't home when the fire started.