LIBERTY LAKE, Wash. - Former Gonzaga Bulldog basketball player Nigel Williams-Goss will return to the Inland Northwest in August to host his first annual youth basketball camp.
The Nigel Williams-Goss Youth Point Guard Camp will run August 21-23 from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. each day at the HUB Sports Center in Liberty Lake. Boys and girls of all skill levels between the ages of 7-14 are encouraged and invited to register.
The camp will feature Williams-Goss and a collection of top coaches from the area providing detailed instruction.
Registration for the event is $200 before August 1 and $225 until August 15. Campers will receive a camp t-shirt and a signed 8x10 photo of Williams-Goss. Multiple photo and autograph opportunities will be available throughout the three days.
Williams-Goss was selected 55th overall by the Utah Jazz in the 2017 NBA Draft last month.
"Along with hearing the NBA commissioner call my name, I've always wanted to be a host of my own basketball camp," - Williams-Goss said in a press release.
Williams-Goss played a major role on leading Gonzaga to the 2017 NCAA National Championship game, where the Bulldogs fell to North Carolina 71-65.
After transferring from the University of Washington, Williams-Goss was named the 2017 West Coast Conference Player of the Year. He averaged 16.8 points per game, 6.0 rebounds per game, and 4.7 assists per game.
You can register for the event here.
- Idaho house burns after tenant uses diesel fuel in fireplace
- Spokane submits its proposal to become Amazon's second headquarters
- UPDATE: Missing Spokane Valley boy found safe
- Titanic artifact exhibition opens Saturday
- Studying hate to fight it: GU kicks off fourth International Conference on Hate Studies
- East Valley Middle School's proactive approach to bullying